Zalman Z10 is the basic version of the Zalman Z10 DUO. The manufacturer boasts good features that will allow you to assemble an efficient PC. What can we count on?
Zalman Z10 – spacious case in a minimalistic form
The Zalman Z10 is a turret-style model with an elegant and minimalist design that will fit the player’s position. A tempered glass panel is inserted on the side.
At the top of the case is an I / O panel with two USB 3.0 ports, one USB type C, as well as audio input and output (also a power button and restart the computer).
Inside there is room for a configuration with an ATX motherboard, a long video card (up to 395 mm long – you can use a special stand here), as well as four drives – two 2.5-inch and two 3.5-inch. At the bottom there is a special place for an ATX power supply (up to 200 mm long).
Four fans are included as standard to ensure optimum ventilation of the components. Three models with a diameter of 140 mm were installed at the front and one with a diameter of 120 mm at the rear. If necessary, you can install additional fans or two large coolers here. There are also dust filters that protect the inside of the computer from dirt.
Zalman Z10 – Chassis Specification
- type: midi tower
- I/O panel: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, audio, power, reset, LED
- supported motherboards: ATX/mATX/Mini-ITX
- drive bays: 2x 2.5″, 2x 3.5″
- maximum graphics card length: 7 x 395 mm
- maximum CPU cooler height: 173mm
- maximum power supply length: 200mm
- places for fans:
- front: 3x 120mm or 3x 140mm
- top: 3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm
- rear: 1x 120mm
- bottom: 2x 120 mm
- side: 2x 120 mm
- added fans:
- front: 3x 140mm
- rear: 1x 120mm
- places for coolers:
- before: 120/140/240/280/360
- top: 120/140/240/280/360
- rear: 120
- optional: video card bracket, card vertical mounting kit
- dimensions: 481 x 220 x 488 mm
- weight: 8 kg