Microsoft is preparing another batch of games for its Xbox Game Pass subscriptions to sprinkle in during the first half of October. The plan has a couple of day one releases, the long-promised Destiny 2: Beyond Light expansion’s launch for PC, indie hits, and a lot more.
Turtle Rock Studio’s Back 4 Blood is one of the day-one launches into the program, giving members a fresh Left 4 Dead-like experience from the original makers of the cooperative zombie shooter.
Here are the incoming titles in the next couple of weeks:
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- The Procession to Calvary (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 7
- Visage (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 7
- Back 4 Blood (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 12
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light (PC) – October 12
- Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 14
- The Riftbreaker (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 14
- The Good Life (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 15
These join other games that landed just last week including Marvel’s Avengers, Scarlet Nexus, and AI: The Somnium Files. Moreover, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass for PC subscribers can join the Battlefield 2042 open beta early access thanks to EA Play integration. On the same note, Ultimate subscribers can jump into NHL 22’s early access trial on October 7 for 10 hours of play.
As new games arrive, six existing titles are leaving Xbox Game Pass on October 15:
- Gonner2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Heave Ho (PC)
- Katana Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Scourgebringer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Tales of Vesperia HD (Console and PC)
- The Swords of Ditto (PC)
Last week, Xbox Cloud Gaming via the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was enabled across Australia, Japan, Brazil, and Mexico, while Xbox Insiders began testing the cloud feature on Xbox consoles for the first time. Keep an eye out for the next Game Pass titles announcement in the middle of October as well.