VMware Workstation provides a seamless way to access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they are running. Remotely connect to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, ESXi or another copy of VMware Workstation. Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smart phone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
Changes in VMware Workstation Pro 16.2.1:
- This release contains critical bug fixes. Please see the Resolved Issues section below.
- The Color Theme option is not visible in the VMware Workstation preferences.
- The color theme is not visible in the VMware Workstation preferences because the feature is now deactivated by default. To use the color theme feature, the user must activate the feature manually.
- The Custom Hardware button in the New Virtual Machine wizard is not working.
- While creating a virtual machine, if you click the Customize Hardware button on the New Virtual Machine Wizard, the wizard crashes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware