Apple will be unveiling the iPhone 13 series, as well as iOS 15 in a few hours at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET, and while we don’t have any iPhone related deals today, you can find $149.01 off on the M1 powered MacBook Pro 13 that was released last November. We reviewed it earlier this year giving the device an impressive 8 out of 10.
The discount applies to both the 256GB and 512GB versions, some highlights are detailed below:
- Apple-designed M1 chip with machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor
Normally starting at $1,299, the 256GB variant has been reduced to $1,149.99 (11% off). The 512GB version, normally costing $1,499 can be had today at 10% off for $1,349.99. Both are available in Silver or Space Gray.
This deal qualifies for free delivery and returns, and AppleCare+ can be added on for $249 when ordering. It also includes standard manufacturers warranty.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.