TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet – all applications in one single, very affordable module. Remote control of computers over the Internet, Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure. Training, sales and teamwork, TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc. File transfer, chat and more, Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
TeamViewer 15.23.9 new features
- User interface improvements in the navigation, status bar and for remote control.
- The profile and account information can be found in the top right corner.
- The navigation bar on the left has a slim mode. Once you make the TeamViewer application window smaller the navigation bar will automatically adjust.
- We added a shortcut with quick access to the options in the top area.
- Notifications are accessible via a bell icon in the top area.
- The menu entries can be found via the three stripes in the top left corner.
- The instant connect button in the top part of the UI moved to the center.
- In Remote Control the connections can be selected via a dropdown option.
- Your TeamViewer ID area is now more prominent.
Multiple resolutions are now supported for smart focus, to allow improved experience in bad network conditions.
- Fixed a bug for Remote Scripting that the script execution had to be accepted on the remote side although the access control was set to always allow the execution. This only happened in combination with the setting to allow full access control on the Windows logon screen.
- Fixed a bug in password-protected meetings that could cause screen-sharing to fail.
- Fixed a bug in Meeting that caused smart focus not to work properly for certain cameras.
- Fixed a bug in Meeting which could cause high CPU and memory consumption.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware