Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to build complete websites. WYSIWYG means the finished page will display exactly as it was designed. The program generates HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) tags when you specify and click the desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects onto the page, position them “anywhere,” and when you’re done publish them to your web server (using the build tool in publish). Web Builder gives you complete control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can contain multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing on the web, create websites as easy as Drag & Drop
- One-Click Publishing No FTP software required. No special hosting required, use with any hosting service!
- Create forms easily with the built-in form wizard, as well as form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Enhanced graphics tools such as shapes, text art, rotation, shadows, and many other graphic effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery user interface (accordion, tabs, etc.), Animations, effects and the built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google Compatible Sitemap Generator / PayPal Ecommerce Tools
- There are many navigation tools available: navigation bars, tab menu, dropdown menus, site tree, slide menu.
- Built-in slideshows, photo galleries, rollovers, banners, etc.
- Supports YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- A unique system of extensions (add-ons), in which more than 250 extensions are already available!
Build HTML5 / CSS3 Websites Today
- HTML5 document type (HTML5 optimized output).
- Support for HTML5 audio / video and HTML5 YouTube.
- HTML5 Forms: Built-in form validation, new input types and parameters, web storage.
- HTML5 Canvas and SVG are supported in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @ font-face. Use unsafe web fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transformations!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools / Password Protect Page.
- Built-in content management system with many plugins (guestbook, FAQ, downloads, photo album, etc.).
- Add your own HTML using HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky Layer, Pin Layer, Float Layer, Modal Layer, Pinned Layer, Stretch Layer, and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for jQuery UI built-in widgets.
- Style manager (global style, H1, H2, H3, etc.).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: Reuse a common element in your website.
- and much more!
Changelog for WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.0.5:
- Improved: Several improvements related to icons in extensions built with Extension Builder.
- Improved: Updated plyr scripts to version 3.6.9.
- Improved: SEO Assistant now activates a wait cursor when processing a page to indicate that it is busy.
- Improved: “Use hover style to indicate current page” is now also supported in CSS menu submenus.
- Improved: When using stencils and shapes in webp images, the output format is now also webp (instead of png).
- Improved: Progress bar refreshes in smaller steps when publishing / uploading large files, instead of updating status only after the file has been fully uploaded.
- Fixed: in slideshow / carousel it is not possible to switch to full width. The corresponding function is hidden by the “Settings” button.
- Fixed: Web storage issue in nested layout grid forms.
- Fixed: with an active filter / search in the Site Manager, it should not be possible to move pages, because this can damage the site structure.
Download: WYSIWYG Web Builder 64-bit | 16.4 MB (Shareware)
Download: WYSIWYG Web Builder 32-bit | 14.8 MB
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home | Templates | Free add-ons / add-ons | Change log