PDFsam (basic), free and open source multi-platform software for splitting, merging, extracting pages, mixing and rotating PDF files.
Key features of PDFsam:
- Merge – Quickly merge PDFs, select pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split – Split the PDF file into the specified page numbers, the specified bookmark level, or the specified file size.
- Extract from PDF. Extract pages from a PDF file by creating a file containing only the pages you need. You can extract them from one file or from several files at once.
- Rotate. Constantly rotate the entire document or only selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or bulk rotate multiple files.
- Mix – combine PDF files together by taking pages alternately from one and the other. Ideal tool if you have a single sided scanner.
List of changes in PDFsam Basic 4.2.12:
- Upgraded PDF engine
- Updated translations
- Updated dependencies
- Updated JDK (ported to Bellsoft Liberica JDK)