HiBit Uninstaller is a lightweight utility specially designed to remove unwanted programs faster. Handy Uninstaller removes folders, registry entries and much more left behind by programs. In addition, HiBit Uninstaller comes with many additional tools, including Process Manager, System Restore Manager, Service Manager, Context Menu Manager, Empty Folder Cleaner, Junk Cleaner, Startup Manager, Shortcut Fixer, Registry Cleaner, and File Shredder.
HiBit Uninstaller features:
- Deep and fast scanning and removal of all residues
- Force uninstallation for persistent and non-working programs
- The ability to batch uninstall programs.
- Remove apps from Windows Store in Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Context menu for quick software uninstallation
- Browser extension manager for Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome
HiBit Uninstaller 2.7.10 changelog:
- Added Arabic language.
- Added reporting tool.
- Added support for UWP apps in Launch Manager.
- Added the ability to save settings and application data next to the executable file of the program in the portable version.
- Added a reset button to the “About” window.
- Added the ability to change the font size of the lists by pressing ctrl and the scroll wheel.
- Added the ability to select programs by pressing ctrl and clicking on them.
- Added keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl + U, Ctrl + F, Ctrl + T and so on.
- Show the app icon in the Windows Store App Manager.
- Fixed an issue with displaying app names in the Windows Store App Manager.
- Improved search algorithm for residuals.
- Improved determination of the application installation date.
- Improved GUI and fixed all known bugs.