The launch of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition was one of the worst in 2021, with players facing a slew of bugs and quality issues. To compensate, Rockstar is now offering all existing GTA Trilogy DE owners a free game on PC, including GTA V.
Owners of the Definitive Edition trilogy on PC, as well as anyone who purchases a free copy of one of the five games by January 5, 2022. Additionally, you can claim premium currency for Grand Theft Auto Online or Red Dead Online.
Eligible Owners will be able to choose from the following:
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
- Max Payne 3
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Money card Great White Shark for GTA Online ($ 1.25 million in the game)
- 55 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online
Games will be redeemable through the Rockstar Launcher and not through Steam or the Epic Games Store.