Realme just released a new version update for the Realme Community app, it comes with Version 2.5.0 and new features and fixes some bugs and features.
The new Realme Community update version 2.5.0 added the global site, and some fixes. Now you can easily visit the global community.
Realme Community is its official community forum, where you can ask questions and receive guidance about Realme devices; share your ideas and knowledge; learn the latest news and events about Realme, and simply feel part of an active and ever-growing family of tech-enthusiasts like you. Read more Realme UI 3.0 Roadmap: Early Access Beta Update Plan [Global, India, China, Indonesia]
Currently, the update is not available in the Google Play store, but we are providing a third-party link, which you can download the APK file. Read more Realme Privacy Dashboard: Now is more secure in Realme UI 3.0
Download from Realme community
By joining the realme Community, you can expect:
– Latest news and happenings about realme.
– Wide database of knowledge about realme devices.
– First access to software beta releases.
– Easy interaction with realme enthusiasts and staff.
– Invitation to online / offline events and contests.
– Medals for threads, events, and more.
– Exclusive prizes for Community-only campaigns.
…and so much more!
Regularly updated to add all the features and functionalities our realme Fans deserve, the realme Community App allows you to stay connected with the realme-verse anywhere, anytime. Read more How to Download and Install the Realme UI 3.0 on your Realme smartphones