Tom Clancy fans, this is for you all! Did you know that the Rainbow Six Extraction video game is now available on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X family of consoles?
Yes, this latest installment in the Tom Clancy franchise is available to buy digitally, though it’s also free to play for those with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription.
How about some good news before the weekend?
Get Ready to Check Out on Xbox One and Series X|S
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction can be played in 4K Ultra HD resolution on compatible Xbox consoles, and you can play alone or with two friends if you’re hungry for PvP.
And, as a special bonus, all game owners can invite two other players to play with them for two weeks for free.
For decades, Team Rainbow has been a shield against the most terrifying global threats imaginable, and now faces its greatest horror: a deadly, mutating alien parasite.
- Includes Buddy Pass: Invite 2 friends to play with you for FREE for 14 days.
- Play alone or with friends from any platform in this cooperative PvE shooter for 1 to 3 players.
- 69 weapons, 25 gadgets, 18 leveled Operators, 12 large dynamic maps, 13 mutating enemies and free post-release content.
- Test your skills with 4 adjustable difficulty levels and an exciting ranked Endgame mode.
- For Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege players: Get 4 EXCLUSIVE Epic Gear Packs in both games and instantly unlock all 18 Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Operators in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
If you’re interested in adding a playable blockbuster to your collection, know that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction is not only available as a standalone product that includes the base game.
Depending on your preference, you can also get it as a Deluxe Edition that comes with the game plus three Epic gear sets and XP boosters, or as part of a new bundle that includes Extraction and Siege.
An exciting new opportunity to spice up your gaming collection, so don’t sit back and wait for more than you already have.
Have you tried Rainbow Six Extraction on Xbox yet? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.