is an image and photo manipulation application. Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image’s brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
NOTE for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and 32-bit/x86 users:
v4.3.x will be the last release(s) that work on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or on any 32-bit/x86 version of Windows. It has become significantly more difficult and time consuming to support these lately, not very many people are using them, and I can no longer justify the cost and frustration of keeping support for these afloat. Starting with v4.4, only Windows 10 and 11+ will be supported, and only on 64-bit (x64 and ARM64). Once v4.3.3 is released, I will start working on v4.4 and will only release v4.3.x updates on an as-needed basis and only until v4.4 is completed.
4.3.3 Beta changelog:
- New translations: Catalan (ca), Corsican (co), and Thai (th)
- Fixed compatibility with 38 plugins, built with CodeLab, whose Help functionality was broken by a change in .NET 6’s implementation of (). Thanks @toe_head2001 for finding the culprit, and @AndrewDavid for extensively testing the fix!
- Fixed compatibility with the ArgusPaintNet.Convolution effect plugin
- Fixed a crash that could happen when opening Settings -> Diagnostics
- Fixed a memory leak with Settings -> Tools. Thanks @otuncelli for finding this!
- Updated the bundled AvifFileType plugin to v18.104.22.168, which fixes a crash when reading large EXIF data blocks. Thanks @null54!
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware