OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. OBS Studio supports multiple sources, including media files, games, web pages, application windows, webcams, your desktop, microphone and more.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, Mixer, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as start or stop your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, show or hide any video source, switch between scenes,and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Light and dark themes available to fit your environment.
- …and many other features. For free. At all.
27.1.3 Hotfix Changes
- Fixed a bug introduced in 27.1.2 where some sources wouldn’t have their audio output properly [Jim]
27.1.2 Hotfix Changes
- Fixed Browser Source transparency issue [rcdrone]
- Fixed an issue where the main window could not be resized for smaller monitors [Warchamp7]
- Fixed hotkeys failing sometimes when the program was in focus [RytoEX]
- Fixed an issue where the Bandwidth Test checkbox for Twitch would be incorrectly disabled [derrod]
- Fixed an issue where the Bandwidth Test was unavailable for YouTube in the Auto Configuration wizard [derrod]
- Fixed a crash when opening the Auto Configuration dialog with a linked YouTube account [notr1ch]
27.1.1 Hotfix Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect deployment of 27.1 on Windows, causing the Display Capture Source to look washed out [Jim]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware