DirecTV is a very popular satellite TV service that allows you to watch tons of channels for a monthly fee. DirecTV also has its own streaming service that you can watch on the go.
Whether it’s on your phone, laptop, or even any streaming device or Smart TV. DirecTV streaming plans start at $69.99 and can go up to $149.99 respectively. Now, there may be people who might be interested in this streaming service but are skeptical about trying to see if DirecTv can be streamed on their computers. Well, today’s guide is all about how easy it is to watch DirecTV on your computer or laptop.
Now, there may be several reasons why someone would want to watch DirecTV streams on their PC or laptop. First, it’s possible that their phone’s operating system doesn’t support the DirecTV Stream app, or it could also be that the TV they have doesn’t support DirecTV. Now, anyway, what you need to know is that you can easily watch your DirecTV streams on your PC without any hassle. So let’s see how you can watch DirecTV streams on your PC.
- Mac (macOS Mojave or later) or Windows PC (Windows 10 or later)
- DirecTV account
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome or Safari web browser
How to watch DirecTV on a computer or laptop
- First, turn on your Windows or Mac system and connect it to the Internet.
- Now launch any web browser mentioned above.
- In the address bar just type directv.com/entertainment .
- You will be prompted to sign in with your DirecTV account credentials.
- You will see the “Watch Now” option.
- Click on it to view the various Live TV channels available for streaming.
- You will be prompted to download and install the DirecTV player on your computer.
- Once it’s downloaded, you’ll be able to stream your favorite live stream right away.
- You may need to update your web browser after installing the DirecTV player on your PC or Mac.
Here is how you can stream and watch DirecTV on your PC or Mac system. It’s a simple and easy process if you’ve renewed your DirecTV subscription or have an active subscription. The whole process is as simple as watching and streaming YouTube content on your PC. If you have any questions or doubts feel free to leave them in the comments below.