Apple seeds the fourth beta of iOS 15.1 and iOS 15.1. It is now available to both developers and public beta testers. Starting this week, Apple also released iOS 15.0.2 to the public for some bug fixes. And continuing its weekly beta update, Apple has released iOS 15.1 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4 which also focused on bug fixes and performance improvements.
Apple has also announced its next event which will be on 18th October where we can expect MacBook and macOS release. And yes, we can also expect the public release of iOS 15.1 closer to the date of the event. And so this could also be the last beta for iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1.
Apple has also released watchOS 8.1 Beta 4, tvOS 15.1 Beta 4, and macOS Monterey 12 Beta 10 along with iOS 15.1 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4. iOS 15.1 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4 both come with build number 19B5068a. The build number tells us that we can get the release candidate build by early next week. Latest beta updates weighs around 600-700 MB depending on the device.
These updates do not include major changes but you will see some changes here and there. The Home and Podcasts app will present a new splash screen if you open it after the update. Also, they have fixed some bugs in the fourth beta.
iOS 15.1 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4
Apple has pushed the new iOS 15.1 Beta 4 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4 for developers as well as public beta testers. And if you are testing the iOS 15.1 and the beta profile is installed on your phone, then you will receive the update directly on the device. To manually check the update, go to Settings Software Update. And once the update is available click on Download and Install.
If you are using the public build of iOS 15/iPadOS 15 then you will have to opt for beta by installing a beta profile to get the fourth beta. Installing a beta profile is easy and reliable. Also, remember the update will be bigger as you are switching from public to beta as fresh.
How to get iOS 15.1 Beta 4 & iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID.
- On the next page, select the correct OS for your devices like iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this, click on the Download Profile.
- In Settings, you will get a new option ‘Profile Downloaded’. Go to the new section and install the profile.
- After installing the Profile, reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 15.1 Beta 4 on your iPhone or iPadOS 15.1 Beta 4 on iPad.
After installing the beta profile, you can go to Settings > Software Update to install the latest update on your iPhone or iPad. You can also install iOS 15.1 Beta 4 with the full IPSW file using Finder or iTunes.
- 10 Best iOS 14 App Icon Packs for iPhones
- Best Blue Aesthetic Wallpapers for iPhone and Android [High Resolution]
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]