HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostics tool that supports the latest components, industry technologies and standards.
It is designed to recognize and extract as much information as possible about the computer’s hardware, making it suitable for users looking for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators, and technical experts. The information obtained is presented in a logical and understandable way and can be exported to various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking are also available.
List of changes in HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v7.24 :
- Improved support for next-generation AMD processors and APUs.
- Improved monitoring of NZXT Kraken coolers at startup before CAM.
- Improved support for dual processor AMD EPYC systems.
- Added Glenfly Tech GF ARISE GPU.
- Improved support for Alder Lake-PS (IoT).
- Improved support for Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added support for Nuvoton NCT7491.
- Added monitoring of PL1 and PL2 limits on Intel GPUs.
- Added more Intel Arc graphics models.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6400.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT, 6950 XT.