Roblox Blox Fruits is a game all about becoming the strongest fighter possible. There are multiple paths to obtain this goal, be it through changing your character’s race to Ghoul or through much more straightforward means like upgrading weapons and armor. For the latter, there is a weapon in the game called the Dark Blade that has a hard-to-obtain V3 version. The way to unlock this version is quite tricky but can be a breeze if you can find a player to help.
Obtaining the Dark Blade V3 in Roblox Blox Fruits
Also known as the White Dark Blade or Slayer Dark Blade, the Dark Blade V3 can only be obtained if you already have a Dark Blade in your possession. For those looking for the base form of the Dark Blade, it can be found below. Furthermore, only one character per server can obtain the Dark Blade V3, so if someone else already has the V3 version, you need to find a server where it has not yet been obtained. Lastly, you need to get every race other than Ghoul and Cyborg to its V3 version. With all of that in mind, below are the steps for obtaining a Dark Blade V3:
- Obtain a Fist of Darkness, which can be obtained by defeating Sea Beasts or by opening a chest, though farming Sea Beasts is highly recommended due to the variance of chests.
- Find a friend and help them to obtain another Fist of Darkness, as each of you will need one for the requirements.
- Head to the Graveyard while your friend heads to the Darkbeard boss area.
- Once you reach the Graveyard, look around on the sides of the giant rocks there until you find a square button. This button will be attached to a very flat, squared side of one of the rocks.
- Once you find the button, tell your friend to start the Darkbeard boss fight, then press the button.
- This will cause the rock face to open, revealing a wall of white light.
- After this, your Dark Blade will now glow white instead of green and you will obtain the Slayer of God title.
Note that you can flip between the different Dark Blade colors by talking to the rip_indra NPC that is also located in the Graveyard.
Every method for acquiring a Dark Blade in Roblox Blox Fruits
Buying the Dark Blade
The most straightforward way to get your hands on a Dark Blade is by simply buying one. For being a mythical weapon, so long as players have $15 to blow, they’re a dime a dozen. However, because of that price tag most players have shied away from picking up one.
Being gifted or traded the Dark Blade Game Pass
Through the in-game shop, the form in which the Dark Blade is purchased is that of a Game Pass. In Blox Fruits, Game Passes typically grant strong buffs/boons to your character, but one of the Game Passes functions as a Dark Sword once it is activated. Because of this, players can gift or trade this Game Pass to other players before activating it, allowing others to gain a Dark Sword instead.
Being given the Brazil Cube
While sounding made up at first, one of the ways you can obtain a Dark Sword organically is by meeting one of the developers of Blox Fruits. On occasion, these devs have given players a Brazil Cube, which is quite literally a cube with the flag of Brazil on it. This cube drops one thing, that thing being a Dark Sword, so for those lucky enough to meet one of the developers in-game, some of them may now be in possession of a Dark Sword.
Defeating the Mihawk boss
Unfortunately, this event is as rare or perhaps even rarer than being given a Brazil Cube, as Mihawk is actually one of the game’s developers in disguise as a boss. On these rare occasions, Mihawk will spawn in and challenge players to bring them down, and if players succeed there is a small chance Mihawk will drop a Dark Sword. So, on top of the unbelievably small chance that Mihawk is in the game, there is also a sizable chance that defeating them will not grant a Dark Blade anyways.
In short, the easiest way to get a Dark Blade is unfortunately to buy it, as other methods are praying that the developers will one day be online and near you.