How to download/install OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro – OnePlus releasing its OxygenOS 12 Open Beta, based on Android 12, to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. For those who want to fully understand what the new OxygenOS 12 is all about, check it out today and see for yourself. Read more How to use and download OnePlus Stock Dailer, Messaging, Contact app on OnePlus Nord, 8T, and OnePlus 9 series
The Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 skin for its smartphones, the latest skin brings a new Burdenless Design, three dark mode styles, Game toolbox 2.0, new canvas AOD style 2.0, Geometric Deconstruction, Shelf & OnePlus Scout, Improved Protection, and more. OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro OxygenOS 12/ColorOS 12 Update Status
Download OxygenOS 12 Beta ROM:
How to download/install OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro
- First of all, Make sure your device is upto to date
- Download the ROM upgrade zip package from above link.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings
- Then System
- Now tap on System Updates
- Click top right icon
- Tap on Local upgrade
- Click on the corresponding installation package
- Tap on upgrade
- System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete
- Click Restart.
- Update successful.