One of the best ways to test your skills against a friend or foe in COD Mobile is to face off in a 1v1 duel. However, starting a duel is more complicated than it might sound, and to help you get a 1v1 started with another player, I have a full guide for public or private matches.
COD Mobile: How to Start a 1v1 Duel
How to 1v1 in COD Mobile:
- Open up the Multiplayer menu.
- Select the three-lined icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the “private” option to open up the lobby.
- Above the “start” button, select the full list of game modes.
- Scroll all the way to the right and choose 1v1 duels.
- With duels selected, invite the player you want to face.
If you aren’t interested in facing another player in a private game, then there is also a public option as well. Open up the game mode selection in the Multiplayer menu and move to the featured tab. There you will find the option for 1v1 Duels. However, it can move in and out of featured, so I would take advantage of the mode while it’s available.
To make sure you win your 1v1 in COD Mobile, make sure to have a solid AS VAL loadout ready to go and the victory will be yours in no time.