Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 14.0.0.0820:
- Create image ads from scratch or export existing HTML5 ads as JPG or PNG images.
- Use variants to make different versions of the same ad, all from the same document.
- Build a multi-size layout using the responsive workflow so you can export different-sized ads from a single document.
- Preview JPG quality at different compression levels before exporting.
- In video and image ads, apply CSS filters such as blur and grayscale to the area behind an element.
- Draw backdrop elements of different shapes, including rectangle, oval, various polygons, and freeform.
Fixes & improvements in version 14.0.0.0820
- Fixed error when saving with keyboard shortcut while text box was active.
- [Masking] Start point is now highlighted when the shape is about to be closed when drawing a freeform polygon mask.
- [Masking] A vertex is only added if there isn’t already one at the position where the mouse is released when drawing a freeform polygon mask.
- [Pen tool] Fixed error when undoing the creation of anchor points. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware