Fences is a tool that aids with desktop organization. It can conceal icons while they are not in use as well as making it easier to put icons into movable groupings called “fences”. Fences’ popularity stems from its ability to assist users in organizing crowded Computer desktops by automatically grouping and arranging icons, shortcuts, and files into managed walled regions controlled by the user’s unique settings. Fences minimizes desktop clutter by organizing desktop objects into logical categories for easy access using movable walled sections.
- Employ fences on current, high-resolution displays.
- To arrange your desktop, create shaded regions.
- Fold up the title-bar fences for a cleaner desktop.
- To hide or reveal icons on the desktop, double-click it.
- Create rules to help you manage your desktop icons.
- Swipe through multiple fence pages.
- Make a desktop gateway out of any folder.
- From within the barrier, navigate the folder hierarchy.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10/11.
Fences 4.10.06 changelog:
- Version 4.10.06 has been released (File version 18.104.22.168)
- Fix for deleted files in a folder portal not disappearing
- “WinKey+[key]” has been fixed.
- When logging out of an admin app with WinKey+L and immediately login back in, the Fences hotkey might become stuck. (This did not happen if you were not in the admin app or if you waited more than 60 seconds before signing back in.)
- Significant improvements in config-app starting time. (From an average of 5-7 seconds to 1.5-3 seconds)
- App starting time is logged to the C# debug log.
Leave a Reply