Do you have a Qualcomm powered phone and looking for a tool to flash stock ROM or Firmware? Then QFIL aka Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is the tool you can use. It is a small Qualcomm flash tool for Windows PCs. QFIL is a useful tool that makes life easier whenever you have a problem with your phone. Here you can download the QFIL Tool for your Qualcomm phone.
What is QFIL Tool?
It is a small portable flash tool for flashing stock firmware on Qualcomm phones. The Qualcomm flash image loader allows flashing .mbn and .elf type files on phones with Qualcomm Chipset. It is useful in cases such as a phone stuck into bootloop or just you want to clean install your phone.
QFIL Tool Features
Support Qualcomm Phones:
The QFIL Tool allows flashing firmware on phones with Qualcomm chipset. You can use the tool on most phones once you have the Qualcomm driver installed on your PC. It may not work for all phones, but it works on most phones.
With the help of the QFIL flash tool, you can easily flash Stock ROM or Firmware on Qualcomm phones. The tool lets you flash the firmware with a few simple steps.
Small Portable Tool:
QFIL is a lightweight tool and portable. You don’t have to install the tool and so you can use it on most of the Windows OS. All you have to do is download the tool and directly run the executable file.
Support mbn and elf firmware:
The tool lets you flash .mbn and .elf type firmware on phones with Qualcomm SoC. So you need one of the files to use the tool. You can load the file on your tool and flash the firmware.
Flash Config Files
Along with flashing firmware, the QFIL tool also lets you flash Meta Config files on phones with a Qualcomm processor. You need to select the Meta Build type in the tool to get this option.
Download QFIL Tool
Here in this section, you can download all versions of the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool for your Qualcomm phone. The reason for including the old version is that sometimes new versions create problems and at that time you can try with the old version of the tool. Check out the download Links for QFIL Tool.
|QFIL Tool||Download Link|
The tool comes with many useful features, and if you have a phone with a Qualcomm chipset, you can use this tool on your PC. In case you are also looking for a guide on how to use the tool, then check out the next section.
How to Use QFIL Tool
- Download any version of QFIL tool from the given links.
- Copy the downloaded file to your Windows PC. And then extract the file.
- To use the QFIL tool, you also need a Qualcomm USB Driver, so install the tool if not installed already.
- Run the tool by double clicking on QFIL.exe.
- Now you will see the QFIL tool with an interface like the attached screenshot.
- Prepare your phone by turning off normally.
- Once the device is switched off, press & hold the Volume Up button and while holding the button, connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
- The tool will detect your phone. Now click on the Browse button and load the .mbn or .elf firmware.
- After loading the correct firmware, click on the Download button to start flashing the firmware.
- Wait for the complete flashing. It can take some time.
- Your phone will reboot into the system. Now you can disconnect your phone.
That’s it, this is how you can use the QFIL tool easily. In case of any queries, you can leave them in the comment section.
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
- Download Latest QFlash Tool for Windows (Qualcomm Flash Tool)
- How to Boot into EDL Mode on Qualcomm Based Android Phones