Mi Flash Pro is a group of multiple tools or we can say it is a complete package for Xiaomi phones. The tool lets you download firmware, flash files, sp flash tools, and more. So it means the tool supports Xiaomi devices with Snapdragon as well as MediaTek chipset. If you have a Xiaomi device then this tool is all you need. Here you can download the latest Mi Flash Pro for Windows PC.
What is Mi Flash Pro?
Mi Flash Pro is the utility tool for the Windows platform and it is used to manage Xiaomi devices. It ley you perform tasks like flashing firmware, downloading firmware, and more. The tool is the combination of the SP Flash tool, Xiaomi Flash Tool, and Xiaomi PC Suite. It does the work of all these three tools in just one tool. It supports Xiaomi devices running on Snapdragon chipset and MediaTek chipset.
Below you will find more information about the MiFlash Pro in its features section. It will give you an idea about the tool.
Mi Flash Pro Tool – Features
Support Xiaomi Phones – The tool supports all Xiaomi phones including the latest Xiaomi phones. It supports Xiaomi devices running on both Snapdragon and MediaTek SoC.
SP Flash Tool – MiFlash Pro also contains SP Flash Tool which is a popular flashing tool for MediaTek devices. It means if you have Xiaomi phones running on MediaTek then you can flash Firmware on Xiaomi phones from the Mi Flash Pro tool.
Xiaomi Flash Tool – Along with SP Flash Tool, it also features Xiaomi Flash Tool where you can flash your Xiaomi phone running on Qualcomm chipset. It allows us to flash Stock ROM or Firmware on Xiaomi devices.
Download Firmware – Mi Flash Pro also allows you to download Recovery ROM & Fastboot ROM for any Xiaomi device. To download Firmware go to the ROM Packages section, enter the device name, and search for the ROM. Then select the ROM and click on Download.
Manage Xiaomi Devices – Along with other features the tool also lets you manage devices like its connectivity. It will show which device is connected to the computer properly and which is not. So that you can install the driver to connect the device properly.
Download Mi Flash Pro
The flash tool works on Windows platforms including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11. The tool works perfectly for all the Xiaomi phones and it is very useful because it allows us to do most of the work in a single tool. If you have bricked your device then this is the only tool you need to fix the device. Below we have provided the latest version of MiFlash Pro Tool that you can download from the below link.
- MiFlash_Pro_v4.3.1220.29 – Download
- MiFlash_Pro_v5.3.714.36 – Download
- MiFlash_Pro_v5.3.1104.39 – Download
- MiFlash_Pro_v6.3.311.41 – Download
- MiFlash_Pro_v6.3.318.42 – Download (Latest)
After downloading the tool you can install it on your computer easily. First, extract the tool and then install the MiFlash Pro tool to the location of your choice. Below you will know how to use the tool so that you can get familiar with the tool.
Must Check | Download Latest Xiaomi USB Driver for All Xiaomi Phones
How to Use Mi Flash Pro
After installing the tool follow the below procedure to use the tool.
Open the Mi Flash Pro tool that you installed recently. In the tool, you can switch to different tabs like Recovery, SP Flash Tool, Mi Flash Tool, and more. We will discuss the process one by one. First you need to know how to boot Qualcomm based Xiaomi phones into different systems.
- Fastboot Mode – Power off your phone, then press and hold Volume Down + Power button together until the Fastboot screen appear.
- Recovery Mode – Power off your phone, then press and hold Volume Up + Power button together until the recovery logo.
1) Flash Recovery: Switch to the Recovery option and connect your device. Here you can flash Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery. If you have a Xiaomi phone based on Qualcomm then boot it into Fastboot mode. Now you can flash any custom or stock recovery that you want.
2) Flash ROM on MediaTek phone: If you have a MediaTek device then switch to the SP Flash tab. Power off your phone and connect your phone to the computer via USB. Then press the Volume down button once. The tool will detect the device. Extract the firmware and load the scatter file in the SP Flash Tool and flash the Firmware. You can follow this guide for a detailed guide.
3) Flash ROM on Qualcomm Phone: If you have a Qualcomm based Xiaomi device then you can flash the Firmware or ROM from the Mi Flash section. To flash ROM or Firmware first switch to the Mi Flash tab and power off your device. Boot your phone to Fastboot mode and connect to the computer. Now load the firmware and flash it on your device. You can follow this guide for detailed instructions.
4) Download Stock ROM or Firmware: You can also download the ROM or Firmware for your phone. On the tool switch to the ROM packages tab, then enter the Model of your device. Select version Stable or Developer the select method Fastboot or Recovery. And press ‘Refurbish’, it will display all the available official ROMs. Select the ROM package that you want to download and at last click on Download and wait.
So this is the basic guide to use MiFlash Pro. You can use the tool to fix bricked phones refer to step 2 & 3. If you get any errors, do let us know in the comment section.
- Download MTK Flash Tool for Windows PC (All Versions)
- Download Moto Auto Flash Tool v8.2 by Jamesjerss
- 15 Best MIUI Themes That Look Amazing