Download/Install Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 Beta Update on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro – Easy installation guide – OnePlus releasing its OxygenOS 12 Open Beta, based on Android 12, to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. For those who want to fully understand what the new OxygenOS 12 is all about, check it out today and see for yourself.
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 rolling out with November 2021 patch – Download Link
OxygenOS 12 News: Beta Info, Device List, Features, and more
The Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 skin for its smartphones, the latest skin brings a new Burdenless Design, three dark mode styles, Game toolbox 2.0, new canvas AOD style 2.0, Geometric Deconstruction, Shelf & OnePlus Scout, Improved Protection, and more.
OnePlus releases new System Launcher update version 1.0.5 for OxygenOS 11 users
Download OxygenOS 12 Beta ROM:
How to download/install OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro
- First of all, Make sure your device is upto to date
- Download the ROM upgrade zip package from above link.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings
- Then System
- Now tap on System Updates
- Click top right icon
- Tap on Local upgrade
- Click on the corresponding installation package
- Tap on upgrade
- System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete
- Click Restart.
- Update successful.
Want to go back to Android 11? Download the Rollback package from the links below: