Xiaomi’s subsidiary Redmi, unveiled a worthy-successor of its Redmi 9 smartphone, in the form of the new Redmi 10 (Redmi 10 Prime for some markets). Under the hood, the successor features an upgraded 90Hz refresh rate panel, new powerful chipset, and a big 50MP main sensor for the quad camera module. And in terms of software, the device is running on MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box with Camera2 API support, which means you can also install the Pixel 6 Camera app (GCam Mod) on the Redmi 10. Here you can download Google Camera for Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime.
Google Camera for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime [Best GCam]
Redmi 10 and 10 Prime are equipped with the Samsung’s new ISOCEL JN1 50MP snapper as a primary camera sensor. It uses tetra-cell pixel binning tech (combines four 12.5MP shots into one) to store high-resolution 50MP shots. And the default camera app is a typical affair from previous-gen Redmi phones. You can use a bunch of different options like Night Mode, 50M, Short Video, Movie frame, Macro, and more. But if you want to access the anticipated astrophotography mode, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app.
Luckily, the latest version of Pixel camera app aka Google Camera app is available for the Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime. The newest version GCam 8.3 supports features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime.
Downlaod Google Camera for Redmi 10 (Prime)
Redmi 10 & 10 Prime, like all recent announced mid-ranger phones, have Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. So, you can easily sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone to capture some mind-boggling images. Here we attach two different GCam mod ports – GCam 8.3 and GCam 8.1 by BSG, both ports are compatible with the Redmi 10 and 10 Prime. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1u_MGC.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first you need to download this config settings file, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/Download/MGC_8.1.101_Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change much with GCam 8.3 newest port. You can directly start using it on your Redmi 10 and 10 Prime smartphone.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Redmi 10 & 10 Prime.
You May Also Like – Download Updated MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- List of Google TV Streaming Channels
- Download Honor 50 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 Mod APK [Latest]