In the first quarter of 2021, Vivo’s spin-off iQOO launched the iQOO Z3 5G with a triple-lens camera sensor, which is one of the major highlights of the smartphone. Just a few days ago, the company has announced the successor of iQOO Z3 5G, in the form of the new iQOO Z5. In terms of optics, the successor is billing with a 64MP Samsung GW3 sensor main sensor along with other two sensors. The smartphone captures impressive shots, iQOO Z5 users can also enhance it using Pixel 5 camera app. Here you can download Google Camera for iQOO Z5.
Google Camera for iQOO Z5 [Best GCam]
iQOO Z5’s default camera app is the usual affair we’ve seen in recently launched iQOO and Vivo phones. Obviously, it’s a feature-packed camera app, users can use the features such as Night Mode, Portrait, Slo-mo, Pro Mode, Dynamic Photo, dual-view video, and other essential features. The app captures decent shots in day light, it also take photos in low-light, but the low-light images are not as good as the Google Camera. The photos captured with GCam are crisp and clear, in comparison to the default camera app.
The latest version of GCam mod port – GCam 8.3 is available for the iQOO Z5, obviously, it captures mind-blowing low-light shots. Talking about the complete list of features, then you can use features such as anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on iQOO Z5.
Download Google Camera for iQOO Z5
The iQOO Z3 is the feature-packed smartphone, has all basic features like Camera2 API. And the newly launched iQOO Z5 is no different, so you can easily sideload the Google Camera app on the iQOO Z5. Below we attach three different GCam ports, the newest GCam 8.3 mod by BSG, GCam 8.1 by Urnyx05, and one more port (8.2) by BSG. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for iQOO Z5 (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for iQOO Z5 [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for iQOO Z5 [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- Open Google Camera app > Swipe down from top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk and MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results. Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your iQOO Z5 smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for iQOO 7
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- List of Google TV Streaming Channels
- Download Google Camera for Vivo Y-series phones