DaVinci Resolve is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post production software designed for true collaboration. Multiple editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a larger collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and is used for finishing more Hollywood feature films, episodic television programing and TV commercials than any other software.
Important information regarding database management
DaVinci Resolve 17.3.1 requires a database upgrade from DaVinci Resolve 16.2.7 and previous versions. We strongly recommend that you back up your existing database (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and then restore that database for the upgrade before upgrading to this release.
There is no database change from 17.x.
DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2 changelog:
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.2.
- Addressed instability issues when using the color warper.
- Addressed incorrect HDR highlight when using DaVinci Wide Gamut.
- Addressed a naming issue for recorded clips in the Fairlight timeline.
- Addressed incorrect reloading of cached audio effects on linked tracks.
- Addressed missing EQ and other automation issues in Fairlight.
- Addressed incorrect Fairlight Spaceview display for specific AMD drivers.
- Addressed potential freezes after using Fusion tracker modifiers.
- Addressed a Fusion planar transform issue on small images.
- Addressed an issue with uploads for renders on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with the classic stabilizer on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with LUT generation on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed out of order frames when decoding certain XAVC clips.
- Addressed an issue with importing malformed CLF LUTs.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware