TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects – Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits – What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance – Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2021.0.12 changelog:
- Added option to Recorder: Camera recording dimensions.
- Added option to Recorder: Camera target capture frame rate.
- Added an option not to install WebView2 when doing enterprise installs if a beta version is already installed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Undo history to be corrupted when interrupting a mouse movement.
- Fixed a bug that could cause media to be copied when saving a standalone project as a new project that is not standalone.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Zoom-n-Pan preview from updating correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused date sorting in the Media Bin to sort in reverse order.
- Fixed a bug to disallow characters in Theme names that could lead to a crash.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the stitch to be off by a frame when extending media with Clip Speed applied.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the editing caret to be invisible when editing text annotations.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when adjusting a media’s clip speed on a magnetic track.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Recorder preferences to be unavailable if Camtasia cannot access the camera.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware