If you’ve taken a look into the cryptocurrency space, you’ll likely know about the cryptocurrency exchange Binance. Now, its venture capital and incubation arm, Binance Labs, is taking on nine projects in crypto to partake in its Season 3 of the Incubation Program. The projects span various sectors in the cryptocurrency industry including gaming, decentralised finance (DeFi), Nonfungible Tokens (NFTs), exchanges and more.
Those involved in the eight-week program will receive mentoring sessions with the founders of portfolio companies of Binance Labs, industry influencers and potential investors. They will get open access to services such as PR and marketing, legal and finance. There will also be regular weekly fireside chat sessions from successful crypto projects. The program will finish off with Demo Day so that incubated projects can pitch their progress to wide variety of investors and mentors; this will help them find funding from investors as well as partners to integrate their projects with.
The nine incubation projects and a short description of each project are listed below:
- Block Ape Scissors: Block Ape Scissors is a play-to-earn ecosystem built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), incorporating gaming, NFTs, and DeFi together into exciting, diverse and rewarding opportunities.
- Tranching Protocol: Tranching Protocol is an yield optimization and hedging protocol implementing tranching for yield farming.
- GAT Network: GAT Network is a web of connected NFT trading and gaming projects that already has launched several projects on BSC.
- Wombat.Exchange: Wombat.Exchange is a hyper efficient multi-chain stableswap.
- Bird: Bird is building a new type of decentralized oracle that empowers blockchain developers with access to plug and play machine learning analytics products for the next generation web platforms.
- Mint Club: Mint Club is a smart token building platform without the need for coding or providing liquidity on the BSC.
- Raydius: Raydius is a middleware solution designed to create a more connected blockchain ecosystem.
- Copycat Finance: Copycat Finance is a decentralized copy trading and copy farming platform on BSC where innovative social trading meets the high-yield social farming revolution.
- SkyArk Studio: SkyArk Studio is a Singapore-based blockchain gaming studio.
Commenting on Season 3 of the Incubation Program, Chase Guo, Investment Director at Binance Labs, said:
“Our program has successfully incubated major projects for the industry in the past through other seasons of Incubation Program, and we hope to see the same track records from this season’s projects.”
While the selection of projects has already been chosen for Season 3, Binance Labs has opened up the application process for Season 4 which is scheduled to take place in March 2022. Successful applicants will get access to things like seed investment, mentorship, networking and support services.