Apple sows a new watchOS 8 incremental update on the Apple Watch Series 7, and the new patch is tagged with watchOS 8.1.1 verion number. The update comes after the three weeks of watchOS 8.1 rollout, which was the big update for the Apple Watch, thanks to the features such as Fall Detection, SharePlay Fitness+ group workouts, and more. Now there’s a new public patch – watchOS 8.1.1. Read along to know more about the watchOS 8.1.1 update.
Apple is seeding the watchOS 8.1.1 with 19R580 build number on the Watch Series 7. The patch fix measures only 125MB of size for downloading, yes, it’s a small update, you can quickly download on your watch. The newest public build is limited to Watch Series 7.
Not only the watchOS, but Apple has also released a new iOS upgrade with a patch fix yesterday, in the form of the iOS 15.1.1, this update is limited to the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 lineup. The update fixes the call drop issue on both models.
Moving to the watchOS 8.1.1, then the changelog suggests Apple fixes the charging issue on the Apple Watch Series 7. So, if your series 7 watch is charging slow, then this update should bring a fix to the Watch.
watchOS 8.1.1 update – Changelog
- watchOS 8.1.1 fixes an issue where Apple Watch Series 7 may not charge as expected for some users.
Download watchOS 8.1.1 update
iPhone users running on iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 can easily sideload the latest watchOS 8.1.1 update on Apple Watch Series 7. As mentioned earlier, it is available only for Series 7 models. Here’s how you can upgrade your watch to the new update.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 8.1.1 update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [QHD+]
- How to activate an eSIM on iPhone
- List of Games available in Apple Arcade